To reach our goal of helping people in the communities we serve, we offer a variety of speakers on healthcare related topics.
Physicians, nurses, dieticians, physical therapists, wellness specialists, and other healthcare professionals can present programs to your business, organization, or school.
Topics we can address include but are not limited to the following:
- Back & neck pain
- Children's health (immunizations, bicycle safety, etc.)
- Heart & lung disease (heart attack signs & symptoms, blood pressure, congestive heart failure)
- Stroke awareness
- Trauma awareness & prevention
- Urological services
- Sports care
- Wellness (exercise, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, depression screening)
- Women's health (breast cancer, menopause, pregnancy, osteoporosis, heart disease
For more information on these programs or recommendations for other programs, please call 903-731-1134.