The My HealthPoint patient portal is a convenient, secure health management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the Internet. It provides access to important information about you and your visit(s) to our hospital.
Click Here to Access the Patient Portal
Information available on My HealthPoint includes:
- Admit and discharge dates and locations
- Procedures performed during admission
- Current and past problem list
- Current medication list and medication history
- Current medication allergy list and allergy history
- Immunization records
- Vital signs at discharge
- Laboratory test results (available at time of discharge)
- Demographics maintained by hospital (gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, preferred language)
- Family & social history
We provide online healthcare information to patients 18 years and older and who have been a patient on or after January 1, 2014.
All discharged patients who supply a valid email address will receive an electronic invitation from the hospital and a link to register online for the Patient Portal shortly after discharge.