The Birth Place provides a complete program of medical, surgical and educational services to accommodate the unique needs of female patients. We take pride in providing exceptional women's care, close to home.
Palestine Regional Medical Center’s The Birth Place delivers more than 800 babies a year and continues to offer sensitive personalized health services to each woman, baby, and family. Our highly skilled physicians and nurses provide family centered care in a state of the art facility.
Because you have specific needs and concerns, you want choices about the way your baby is delivered. PRMC can offer you these choices. And whatever you choose, you can be assured that at PRMC you’ll have your baby in a warm, caring, family-centered atmosphere.
With its first class amenities, our state of the art center offers everything you would except to find in a “big city” facility but with personalized individual care only a smaller facility can provide. The Birth Place at Palestine Regional Medical Center is a birthing faculty like no other in eastern Texas.
- Labor/Delivery/Recover/Postpartum suite, all within close proximity to the nurses’ station
- Each suite is private with a spacious bathroom
- Each suite features, “sleep sofas” so a spouse or significant support person is able to stay at the bedside
- The center is equipped with state-of-the-art monitors
- Each delivery area has a warmer to provide a safe, temperature-controlled environment for the newborn infant’s immediate care
- Secure measures for safety of the newborn and families
- Free wireless internet for patients and visitors
Our team of maternity professionals includes board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists or certified nurse midwife, whom you can choose to help deliver your baby.